Reddivallen Farmhouse is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. This policy may change from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from the 25th May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, address and postcode
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to your holiday
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products or services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about offers or other information you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, either by email, phone or mail.
- We are committed to ensuring you that your information is secure.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website you should note that we do not have any control over that website. We are not responsible for any other sites and should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.