Welcome Thank you for choosing to book with Reddivallen Farm. When making a reservation you are entering a contract with us. The terms and conditions are set out below:
Cancellation and Insurance
- A contract is made between us once we have received your deposit.
- The first night will be charged in full at the time of booking which in the event of a cancellation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For your security we prefer this to be paid by phone, using either a debit/credit card.
- If booking within seven days 50% of the total booking will be required. Bookings made within 24 hours, full payment will be required.
- For cancellations made up to 14 days before your date of arrival, the deposit will be retained.
- For cancellations made after this time, or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling, you will be liable for the total amount.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
Check in Your accommodation is available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival. We would appreciate it if you could phone or email on the morning of your arrival to give us some idea of your arrival time so that there is someone to welcome you. We serve tea and home made cakes on your arrival.
Check out We ask that you please vacate your room by 11.00 am.
Damages and Breakages Please take care or our home. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report as soon as they occur especially if you accidentally spill something - it's much easier to clean if we know what it is and act quickly. We do not normally charge for breakages, but we reserve the right to charge for repair or making good if the damage is significant.
Data Some of the data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.
Liability We do not accept liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
Non-Availability We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to find you alternative accommodation, however if this is not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability will not extend beyond this refund. In addition, whilst we will de out best to accommodate individual requests, we cannot always promise to reserve the preferred choice of room.
Tariff The price includes accommodation and breakfast only. All extras such as dinner, telephone, drinks etc are additional with the exception of tea and coffee trays and your complimentary tea and cakes on arrival. Our preferred method of payment is cash or debit card, but do accept most major credit cards. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, This does not affect bookings already made.
Reddivallen is a non smoking establishment. Pets are not permitted.
Children over the age of 12 are welcome at any time.
We look forward to welcoming you to Reddivallen.